Welcome to KIDSROC! (Kids In Discipleship Reaching Our Community)
KIDSROC meets each Wednesday evening at 7:00pm and provides opportunities for children ages 5 through 12 to learn to worship God and reach out to the community. KIDSROC reaches beyond the church walls and seeks to implement Christian values in the lives of children at home, school, throughout the community and wherever they may go.
Our Children’s Ministry Team is committed to the following goals
- To provide a safe, secure, loving environment for children to participate in and where parents feel comfortable leaving their child.
- For each child to know that God is real and that a personal relationship with Him gives meaning to life.
- To aid each child in accepting Jesus Christ as savior and developing a dynamic relationship with him.
- To help each child develop a lifestyle that is built on his/her relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To help each child understand that God’s Word (the Bible) is relevant and that growth in Bible knowledge results in positive changes in attitudes, action and life-style.
- To help the child grow in his/her relationships with other believers and with his/her non-churched friends.
- To provide children the opportunity to participate in ministry.
- To participate in campus activities and field trips.
- To provide Godly teachers who are adequately trained to serve as positive role models while
- they minister with children.
To request more information on RBC's Childrens Ministry, please contact us using this form.